Sumber : http://id.jobsdb.com
You already have a portfolio of talent, knowledge and experience. Now the challenge is to channel it all into a career that will make the most of everything you have to offer and propel you to the next level.
Join ConocoPhillips, and it can happen.
Ours is an environment that makes you excited to come to work every day. Such is the phenomenon when you’re working in a team towards a collective goal. Yet your individual contributions are recognized and prized.
Here’s what we can offer you: the global resources and depth of experience that will put your ideas in motion and your career on a fast track that can start as soon as now.
Our “Purpose and Values” are essential building blocks in the continued success of the company. Together, these ideas represent “The SPIRIT of Performance” and are an integral part of our search for greatness. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips operates in more than 40 countries. The company has approximately 38,400 employees worldwide. ConocoPhillips is committed to setting the standard of excellence in everything we do. For more details on ConocoPhillips, career path, here
- Accountable for establishing expectations or Key Performance Indicators (HSE, volumes, direct operating efficiency, costs, and production operation works) and for delivering the business results safely.
- Provide leadership in Oil and Gas Operations to manage activities in a manner to meet current and future oil and gas production by the highest standard of safety, asset and operating integrity, maintenance & operation, and cost effectiveness. Drive continuous improvements in accordance with the corporate operation excellence framework.
- Provide leadership in implementing HSE Management System. Ensure to meet HSE policy, standards, and procedures. Ensure incident reporting requirement is followed and corrective actions are completed in timely manner to prevent recurrence incident. Ensure appropriate corrective actions to follow up HSE audits.
- Accountable for field people development and training to ensure competent and highly motivated people with necessary bench strength.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Proven oil and gas field operations or engineering experience, with S1 technical degree education
- Proven management/supervisory experience with results
- Superior interpersonal skills and good team work
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills both Bahasa and English
- Good problem solving, decision making, networking and planning skills
- Knowledgeable in HSE management system and Asset and Operation Integrity
- Experiences in budget process and cost control
- Required to visit field locations up to 2 weeks in a month
- Large geographic area of responsibility with multiple production facilities
- Manage 1000+ employees and contractors
- Integration of business culture of mature oil and growing gas
- Also involved in handling local issues (right of ways, community relations and development, security, etc)
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE WILL BE OFFERED TO THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
Please Quick Apply button below for JobsDb Member