Incorporated in 1988, Huawei Technologies is a private high-tech enterprise headquartered in Shenzhen, China. Huawei is a leader in providing customized products and solutions to telecommunications operators around the world. Our range of communications network solutions includes wireless, fixed line, optical, datacom, applications and software, handsets and wireless terminals. Having deployed products to more than 300 operators in over 100 countries globally, we take in pride in knowing that we serve 28 of the world’s top 50 operators.
Huawei currently has 8 regional headquarters and 85 branch offices worldwide. In 2005, our contract sales amounted to USD 8.2billion, with staff strength of 35,000 people. Thus, in line of our rapid growth, we seek high caliber individuals to join us for mutual development.
- Maintain a good overview of the day-to-day operational demands and routine operations and facilitates the interface with end users to smoothen the whole Helpdesk and PC Support operations.
- Able to diagnose, troubleshoot, assemble and solve computer/laptop related problems in terms of hardware and software. Responsibility
- Dealing with Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent issues.
- Handling Server/Storage, Networking administration and configuration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the similar functions.
- Specialize in IT/Computer-Network/System/Database Admin/Anti virus programs or equivalent.
- Able to diagnose, troubleshoot, assemble and handle computer / laptop related problems in terms of hardware and software.
- Be familiar with TCP/IP, Win 2000 Server/Storage, Networking administration and configuration.
- Be familiar with Helpdesk and PC Support operations.
- Be Committed, responsible, and customer-oriented.
- Document network procedures.
Sumber : http://id.jobsdb.com